HOTEL MAINTENACE ASSOCIATE
The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson is currently hiring Hotel Maintenance who will provide the utmost service to our guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner in accordance with brand and guest service standards. To perform all functions necessary to ensure that all building systems, assets, guest rooms and public space and operating equipment and grounds are kept well maintained to prolong the life of the assets and maximize the guest satisfaction for the complex.
- Greet guests with a friendly and courteous welcome.
- perform room preventative maintenance (light repair to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, bathroom fixtures repair, paint and wallpaper repair, bathroom grouting, caulking and tile repair, carpet repair, fixture replacement or repair, ensure Jacuzzis and fireplaces are in good working order and any other related room repair.
- To perform house calls on a guest demand basis to effect whatever reasonable request of the guest i.e. urgent or minor plumbing problem, TV reception problems, HVAC concerns, etc
- To perform preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems
- To ensure that the pool equipment is maintained daily and that the pool and sauna equipment and area is kept cleaned at least daily or more often as necessary and is kept in the top hygienic condition and that the pool is vacuumed and water maintained daily.
- To ensure all grounds and buildings are properly maintained and present a professional appearance to the public and are safe for guest use i.e. cutting grass, trimming trees, planning and maintaining flowers, raking leaves, sweeping, cleaning and hosing sidewalks and driveways, pick up litter, salting, sanding and shoveling etc.
- To paint, wallpaper and repair all necessary walls, ceiling, etc
- To ensure that the safety of the guests and staff is assured by strictly adhering to the fire code.
- Assisting housekeeping with heavier duties on an “on call” basis.
- any and all related assignments as requestedQualifications:
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual with a neat professional appearance
- Must have a well-rounded hands-on working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, carpentry and the ability to affect minor repairs to some.
- Must be presentable and well groomed and provide professional guest relations
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- written and verbal English communication skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent require
- may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel which includes weekends and holidays.
- Previous hotel experience is an assetPlease send us your resume or stop by and apply in person at: 5525 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.