This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure sanitary, safe and attractive conditions of public and service areas of the hotel.
The houseperson will wash windows and frames, deliver and sort linen, vacuum, dust, polish chrome, brass and floors, wash walls, doors, stairwell and service landings, clean elevators, lobby dining room and elevators, move furniture, receive and distribute stock, remove garbage and waste.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to cleaning standards in the public and service areas
- Passion for cleaning – Outstanding attention to detail in order to identify all hotel deficiencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist other housemen’s needs
- Demonstrate the ability to read and comprehend in the English language
- Working knowledge of relevant equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks/multiple items/products
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and cleaning techniques
- Demonstrate knowledge of company services/activities/products across the complex and to increase guest satisfaction where appropriate
- Ability to fulfill other duties as specified by the Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Demonstrate ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting up to 50lbs, bending, kneeling, reaching)
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and all shifts
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.