KITCHEN STEWARD (Part Time and Full Time Seasonal)
This position is responsible for completing all tasks assigned as well as maintaining the highest level of Marriott Hotels. All immediate work areas must be clean and free from debris while adhering to all health and safety procedures of the hotel. Duties include and are not limited to: effective and efficient cleaning of all pots, dishes, glass and silver utensils; restocking glasses, dishes and cutlery; keeping dish area of kitchen clean and organized; ensuring that dish washing machine is kept clean and tidy after each shift; operate, clean and general maintenance of all machinery and heavy duty equipment within the department including the dish washing machine, and soaking tanks; removing broken and chipped dishes and advising supervisor; sweeping and mopping dish washing area/floors after each shift; complete all other duties as assigned by your direct supervisor; etc.
- Demonstrated commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to exceptional standards of cleanliness within the kitchen
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Must be a highly motivated individual.
- Outstanding attention to detail – in properly identifying cleanliness standards of pots/ dishes, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen utensils, and level of required attention needed
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high-energy level/speed.
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Must be able to handle a hot working environment.
- Must be able to operate, lift, push and pull heavy equipment.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Demonstrated ability to complete any additional tasks as set out by the Chef and supervisors
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.