We are presently in search of an exceptional individual who can work closely with our operators to maximize our labour efficiency. We are looking for a take-charge person who can drive change and deliver results to the bottom-line while at the same time ensuring solid internal customer service. As part of the Finance team, you will establish business analytics around how we schedule and overall labour efficiency and measuring results against pre-established schedules/targets.
- Working with operations, create labour schedule models based on daily revenue and other metrics that ensure optimal efficiency.
- Assist in revenue forecasting to ensure appropriate labour models are selected for scheduling
- Review schedules in advance to identify issues and ensure necessary changes are made
- Create/recommend appropriate labour tracking procedures/tools to support decision making, ensuring labour efficiency is maximized in real time.
- Establish labour reporting metrics and highlight major deviations in actual results and communicate key insights for continuous improvement.
- Provide continuous improvement on labour efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Document and ensure consistent best practices among similar businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business/Accounting.
- Solid project management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong influence skills and proven ability to deliver results.
- High energy level to quickly respond to changing work volumes/tasks.
- A critical thinker, strong communicator and problem solver.
- Previous work experience maximizing labour efficiency is an asset
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.