This position is responsible for ensuring the safe operation and use of the aquatic facility.
Prevent and respond to emergencies, while always providing enthusiastic, courteous and superior service to guests. Maintain constant surveillance of guests in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guests in the event of emergency. Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Demonstrate ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Demonstrate skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of facility, and level of required service attention
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department
- Standard First Aid and Basic Rescuer CPR – (C)
- National Lifeguard Service (NLS) certificate
- Previous similar experience preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.