This position is responsible for assisting in the efficient operations of the kitchen and to ensure customers receive quality service and product.
Prepare and assemble various menu options with artistic presentation that has visual appeal.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma preferred
- Minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent in education and experience required
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.