Niagara Hospitality Hotels is a boutique hotel and restaurant company operating in Niagara Falls, Canada. Established in 1995, our philosophy is to offer the friendliest service and the best value for our guests.
We are looking for an experienced, resourceful, hands on Maintenance Manager to perform all functions necessary to ensure that all building systems, assets, guest rooms, public space, operating equipment and ground are kept well maintained to maximize the guest experience., for a small hotel.
As the ideal candidate, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform guest room preventative maintenance including HVAC, electrical and plumbing repairs, bathroom fixtures, grouting, caulking and tile repair, paint and wallpaper repairs, carpet repairs, fixture replacement or repairs, and ensure Jacuzzis and fireplaces are in good working order
- Perform house calls on a guest demand basis to address reasonable guest issues - i.e. urgent or minor plumbing problem, TV reception problems, HVAC concerns, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems
- Ensure that the pool equipment is maintained daily and that the pool and sauna equipment and areas are kept cleaned at least daily or more often as necessary
- Ensure pool and sauna equipment and areas are kept in the top hygienic condition and that the pool is vacuumed and water maintained daily
- Ensure all grounds and buildings are properly maintained and present a professional appearance to the public and are safe for guest use - i.e. cutting grass, trimming trees, planning and maintaining flowers, raking leaves, sweeping, cleaning and hosing sidewalks and driveways, picking up litter, salting, sanding and shoveling etc.
- Paint, wallpaper and repair all necessary walls, ceiling, etc.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment works adequately and conduct minor repairs as necessary
- Ensure that the safety of the guests and staff is assured by strictly adhering to the fire code.
- Assist housekeeping with heavier duties on an “on call” basis
- Implement and adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined by the Company
- Perform all other job related duties as requested management
- Hotel Maintenance experience required
- Must be bondable and provide police clearance
- Must have a well-rounded, hands-on working knowledge of basis plumbing, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, carpentry and the ability to execute minor repairs to some
- Able to provide professional guest relations
- Ability to handle a large workload at a fast pace, still ensuring quality of work
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Management: 4 years (Preferred)
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.