This position is responsible for assisting in the on-going maintenance of the Waterpark area with primary focus on slides, to ensure the slides are operating safely and in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
Open and close slides daily, perform daily preventative maintenance safety checks and trouble-shooting problems and report as needed. Ability to take initiative to perform preventative maintenance measures on all rides as required, as well as diagnose and repair problems as they arise. Must be able to perform on-going regular maintenance and cleaning, as well as maintaining safe work practices and maintaining professionalism at all times to provide excellent guest satisfaction. Will also assist with emergency situations as are required and any other instruction or task that is set out by the supervisor/management team.
- Valid TSSA ADM-WS license is preferred
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to maintaining all rides per TSSA ADM-WS standards to ensure all guests with an enjoyable and safe ride experience
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude/critical thinking capabilities in order to identify, trouble shoot and solve problems
- Takes initiative and provides friendly and proactive ride/attractions preventative maintenance to support their colleagues, and optimize running time of equipment (minimize downtime)
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in regards to ride specifications, identifying mechanical errors and cleaning practices and the level of attention required
- Knowledge and experience in electrical, water quality, pneumatic and HVAC systems
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health and safety standards and TSSA ADM-WS requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under extreme pressure and heat
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to provide clear communication to guests and employees in both internal and external environments
- Experience to working independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting 50lbs, climbing ladder, extreme heights)
- Minimum of 2 years mechanical maintenance experience in a similar capacity is preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.