This position is responsible for operation of guest room equipment and maintaining guest areas in a safe and efficient manner in order to ensure guest satisfaction and service.
Handle guest room complaints or deficiencies, perform minor electrical, plumbing and furniture repairs, pick up or deliver equipment and snow blowing.
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to serve each guest, modifying personal delivery as appropriate to different types of guests needs, interests and desires (adults, children, couples, cultural, etc.)
- Previous maintenance experience
- Knowledge of equipment and repair; carpentry, electrical, heating and air conditioning systems and plumbing
- Ability to read blue prints and sketching floor plans
- General knowledge of WHMIS and health and safety procedures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting 50lbs, climbing ladders)
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.