Full time Position - 35 hours per week, year-round, must be available to work days, evenings, and weekends
Each year, over 230,000 visitors from all over North American will experience outstanding theatre at the Shaw Festival, in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake. If you have a passion for the Arts and sharing your theatre experiences, being part of the Membership Services team may be a good fit for you. The Membership Services Team develops and strengthens relationships with audience patrons and Shaw Festival Members. Representatives provide information about the importance of The Shaw and why patron support is so necessary in order to attract new members and upgrade current donors.
- Responsible for soliciting donations through various fundraising campaigns in person, electronically and through telecommunications to achieve monthly campaign goals.
- Successful candidates will possess excellent communication for patron and member interactions.
- Strong computer skills, problem solving, a genuine interest in and passion for supporting the Arts is required.
- Previous outbound call centre experience and fundraising skills are an asset.
- Able to work in a team and individual environment when required.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume prior to November 16, 2018, via email only, to:
Shaw Festival Theatre, Canada
Att: Director Human Resources
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.