Niagara Falls, ON
$16 - $18 an hour
If you haven't been to a Duty Free before, imagine lots of great products (liquor, wine, beer, fragrance, skincare, jewellery, handbags etc.) for sale at prices lower than you can find anywhere else and customers who are in a great mood because they're on vacation and love a great deal.
- Inform customers of Duty Free regulations
- Manage customer requests and objections
- Maintain knowledge and inform customers of current products, services and promotions
- Process transactions with speed and accuracy
- Recognize security risks and thefts
- Cleaning including store and washrooms
The minimum requirements to apply for this position are:
- Minimum 1 year Midnight work experience
- Reliable transportation (public transportation is not available to HWY 405)
- Able to work longer shifts typically 10-12 hours
- Available to work holidays, weekends and summer months
- 2 references from previous employers
- 1 year of cashier and customer service experience
- Must be 18+ years old
- Hourly wage range is 14.50 to 15 plus benefits (valued at approx. extra $1.50 to $3 per hour). Total compensation $16.00 to $18.00 per hour.
- Guaranteed full time hours (70-80 hours every 2 weeks)
- Benefits after 6 months
- Various other incentives and discounts including Duty Free & Starbucks discounts, Gym & Costco membership reimbursements, continuing education and winter tire reimbursement etc.
- In business since 1989
- Store hours are 24/7/365
- Approximately 45 employees
- Paid breaks and additional incentives available
- Monthly schedule provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- continuous work for the same company: 2 years (Required)
- Cashier: 1 year (Required)
- Midnight work: 1 year (Required)
- driver's license and vehicle - no public transit available (Required)
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.