This position requires a well-spoken individual who welcomes the challenge of contacting potential clients for conference and group travel. The successful candidate will possess professional telephone skills, knowledge of the Company’s products and services, sales skills, be goal oriented and excel in a team or individual atmosphere.
Initiate sales process by prospecting potential clients to bring business to the Niagara area. Survey potential clients as to their meeting and conference needs through various sources including provided lists and internet searches. Document and communicate with Sales Managers with the contact information and lead details of possible clients.
- Demonstrate willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, professional presentation and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
- This position requires that all work and correspondence be treated with the highest level of confidentiality
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.