Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview is currently seeking Night Auditors. The starting wage for this position is $15.50, with full-time and part-time hours available, as well as benefit eligibility after a probation period.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel is the nation's largest brand of upscale, all-suite hotels with more total suites than any of its competitors. In the exciting world of hospitality, The Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel is a definitive leader providing full service accommodations in a breathtaking setting. We always pride ourselves in achieving outstanding results by providing exceptional level and memorable service.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel is committed to providing guests with an unsurpassed level of service and the continuing success of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Brand is contingent on the quality of the service given. We invite you to consider joining our team of hospitality experts.
As a member of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel team, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique talents for the exciting and challenging responsibilities of your position.
Objective: A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
- Audit, post and balance daily cashiers' work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of Front Desk/Night Audit Experience. Accounting experience is an asset.
***Must be available to work Midnight hours, weekends and holidays***
Please Note: This job posting is not an exclusive list of all job functions that will be asked to be performed from time to time. This is only a sample; you may be required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
Should you require any assistance, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact our Human Resources Department
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.