This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure that all of the current day’s sales balance and payments have been properly processed. This position is also responsible for ensuring that professional, courteous and quality service is provided to all customers.
Ensure all charges have been correctly posted. Reconcile food and beverage charges. Post room charges and taxes. Clear micros and print reports. Perform close day functions. File maintenance and audit cut off. Check guests in and out of hotel. Handle cash and credit transactions. Provide accurate information to potential guests. Sell and market our products and services.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employs persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor and level of required service attention
- Demonstrate knowledge and conversational ability to effortlessly provide exceptional guest experiences and to encourage cross-promotion/sales of restaurant and company services/activities/products across the complex
- Good mathematical skills and working knowledge of accounting principles
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (assist guests in reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/visit)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Recent Front Desk experience
- Knowledge of GALAXY (Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, Skyline Inn) system and/or OPERA (Crowne Plaza Hotel) is preferred
- Must be able to work night shifts, weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.