This position is perfect for:
- Fresh out of school looking to gain experience in an office setting
- Anyone looking for office related experience
- Must be available full-time June – October
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Work hours vary between 6:30am and 8pm
- Fast paced environment
- Detailed communication with other employees is an asset
- $15/hr. wage, dependent on previous experience
See Sight Tours provides guests with private and semi-private tours of Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, St John and Charlottetown. Employees are dedicated to creating exciting and enjoyable experiences for guests by helping to remove the stress of travel through taking care of tour bookings, to helping sort out travel issues, and providing basic information about Niagara Falls and surrounding area.
As an award-winning company, customer service is the #1 priority for See Sight Tours. We require all employees to be caring and helpful, and enjoy working with people on a daily basis.
Our office employees must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The perfect candidate for the Receptionist role will demonstrate proper telephone and e-mail etiquette when dealing with public. They will handle phone calls and e-mails from new and existing customers and they will be able to provide basic knowledge about attractions and landmarks frequented by tourists, and vacationers from all around the world. The ideal Receptionist must be comfortable working between multiple software systems and be willing to learn new booking systems. Prioritization, time management and organizational skills are key as this role requires accepting tour bookings for multiple cities from multiple platforms while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
The Receptionist is also responsible for providing exceptional support to our fantastic Tour Guides and operations team to ensure daily tours run smoothly.
Duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist include, but are not limited to:
- Making tour bookings over the phone
- Organizing bookings made through Online Travel Agencies
- Checking and updating daily reservations for local attractions/restaurants
- Liaising with industry partners
- Organizing daily pick up schedule for tour guides (double checking pick-ups each day)
- Communicating clearly with guests and guides (both verbally and in writing) while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Staying patient when dealing with confused or upset customers
- Listening to guests and helping resolve conflicts
- Being able to work through stressful situations while remaining calm
- Keeping an open mind and showing creativity
- Some college or university education
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Honest, responsible and reliable
- Fast thinking
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Previous knowledge of Niagara Falls is a bonus, but not required
- Multiple languages are an asset
Job Type: Full-time
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.