We are seeking dynamic full-time, seasonal Park Photographers for WildPlay Niagara Falls to support operations at our MistRider Zipline to the Falls. The Park photographer is responsible for capturing the Guest experience at MistRider ZipLine with high-quality photos taken with the latest in digital photography technology.
What You Will Do On The Job
The Park Photographer is responsible for:
· Interacting with guests in a friendly and welcoming manner;
· Proactively approaching Guests to offer photo opportunities;
· Informing Guests of photo opportunities available;
· Taking consistent, quality photos of the highest quality;
· Configuring camera settings prior to shooting;
· General cleaning, charging and care of photographic equipment;
· Selling and up-selling Elements and merchandise to guests, as well as promoting other WildPlay Element Parks locations when applicable;
· Being thoroughly knowledgeable in promotions across the company;
· Soliciting feedback on Elements and experiences from guests, and relaying important feedback to Park management;
Required Qualifications and Skills
The Park Photographer must possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· A team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to consistently deliver high standards of work in outdoor, all-weather conditions including extreme heat, sun, humidity, and temperature change.
· Ability to act independently and as part of a team.
· A positive attitude and openness to feedback.
· Highly motivated, energetic, and reliable.
· Consistent positive attitude.
· Friendly, outgoing personality and proactive nature, particularly with regard to sales and promotions.
· A police vulnerable sector check is required for employment consideration. An entry on your record will not automatically prevent a person from obtaining employment. For details on offenses that we consider relevant or concerns please contact [email protected]
· Current standard first aid and CPR-C certification.
Reports to the Guest Service Supervisor and on occasion to the Guest Experience Manager.
Flexible schedule of full time or part time work, based on the needs of the business. There are requirements to travel to various site locations when appropriate, as well as working both evenings, weekends, and holidays, when appropriate and beneficial to job responsibilities.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online at wildplay.com/careers
Please indicate the position and park you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.