This position is responsible for the welcoming and safe parking of vehicles of patrons using the Falls Avenue Parking Garage.
The position also ensures that all parking rules, applicable fees, and safety/security standards of the Company are maintained at all times. This includes monitoring, preventing, reporting behavior and driving conduct of all employees and patrons, the prevention of vandalism and timely security reporting and assistance requests.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience
- Establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests, patrons, and employees
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another co-workers needs
- Previous experience of Point of Sales system is preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of resort business, services and programs, as well as those of the surrounding areas, in order to effective respond to patron enquiries
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter)
- Security education and experience preferred
- Standard First Aid and Basic Rescuer CPR is preferred
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.