Prep Cook Role:
Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
Daily preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
Maintain knowledge of company specifications and recipes.
Adherence to cost control guidelines.
Maintain quality and speed of production.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Previous cooking or prep experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work independently.
Adherence to company specifications.
Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those who we are interested in will be contacted.*
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
- kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Preferred)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.