This position helps to promote the Adventure City.
Engaging with guests on Clifton Hill to sell Attractions admissions. Hit daily targets set by the General Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally
- Cash experience a MUST
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff and multiple guests
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming and appearance, ensuring that attraction policies are maintained at all times
- Ability to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holiday
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health and safety policies
- Shift hours run anywhere from 11am to 10pm, Sundays through Saturdays
- Ability to lift 10-25lbs
- Ability to stand for 4-8 hours in a shift outside in different weather conditions
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.