Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure courteous and quality service is provided to guests of the Rainbow Room.
Supervise all aspects of front of the house and back of the house ensuring that the restaurant is running efficiently and smoothly. Communicate effectively with other departments. Ensure that restaurant is fully operational in terms of both quality and service. Restock, order supplies and complete inventory.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality demonstrated during all interactions with guests and employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales system
- Knowledge of micros preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Smart Serve certified
- Minimum of 1 (one) year experience in a management position in the food service/hospitality industry.
- Graduate of a college Hospitality and Food Preparation Program or Hotel and Restaurant Management Program preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.