This position is responsible for assisting in the efficient operations of the kitchen by ensuring maintenance and distribution of materials and supplies.
Receive deliveries, fill and deliver requisitions to departments, price requisitions, maintain food storage room, take inventory and other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of food products
- Receiving experience preferred
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting up to 50lbs)
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.