Reporting to the Spa Director, this position is responsible for performing a variety of treatments in order to ensure the highest level of guest service is provided to each guest.
Exceed guest service expectations while maximizing potential hotel and resort-wide services/revenue, making sure results are achieved in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the company. Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests at each instance, assist in resolving guest concerns in an urgent and courteous manner. Attend to special requests. Inventory and restock sections and supplies, as well as any other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid Massage Therapy Certificate
- Demonstrated perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to host/entertain each guest, modifying personal delivery as appropriate to different types of guests’ needs, interests and desires (adults, children, couples, cultural, etc.)
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to enthusiastically greeting guests/making them feel important as well as exceptional standards of cleanliness and order
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Previous knowledge and conversational ability in order to up sell service opportunity within spa as well as to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related company services/activities/products across the complex and to increase guest satisfaction
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient with Swedish Style Massage Techniques – Relaxation, Aroma Therapy, Therapeutic, and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another provider guests’ needs
- Previous equivalent experience in spa industry with demonstrated knowledge and service proficiency/confidence
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
- Must be able to work all evening shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.