This position is responsible for providing professional, courteous and sales driven service over the telephone.
Market and up-sell our products and services, close the sale following established standards and call chronology, make reservations, provide accurate information to potential customers and any other duties as assigned by the Reservations Manager.
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of professional phone etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Excellent job knowledge of all aspects of Central Reservations policies and procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Previous knowledge and conversational ability in order to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related company services/activities/products across the complex, and to increase guest satisfaction
- Outstanding persuasive skills in order to up-sell individuals and have the ability to cross sell across the Falls Avenue Resort
- Excellent keyboard/data inputting skills
- Attention to detail as it pertains to identifying guests needs
- Demonstrate sales ability
- Drive guest loyalty through excellent customer service throughout the reservation process, ensuring repeated business and revenue
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills, sound knowledge of business and services
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and all holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.