This position is responsible for providing professional, courteous and sales driven service processing all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone or email for the Marriott on the Falls and Marriott Fallsview & Spa.
Market and up-sell our products and services, close the sale following established standards and call chronology, make reservations, provide accurate information to potential customers and any other duties as assigned by the Reservations Supervisor.
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and all holidays
- Working knowledge of Marsha is an asset
- Demonstrate motivation for sales including strong sales and closing ability
- Commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of professional phone etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks
- Excellent keyboarding/data inputting skills
- Attention to detail as it pertains to identifying guest needs
- Drive guest loyalty through excellent customer service throughout the reservation process, ensuring repeated business and revenue
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills, sound knowledge or business and services
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.