This position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure sanitary, safe and attractive conditions of the restaurant, public and service areas of the restaurant.
Daily cleaning of windows and frames, vacuuming of the entire restaurant and lounge area, washing floors, cleaning public washrooms thorough cleaning of wooden ledges, railings, chairs and benches, dusting of artificial flowers and watering plants, dusting ceiling vents and door trims, cleaning of the bar area, polishing brass signage and trim, removal of dirty linen from the restaurant to linen room and any other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to read in the English language
- Working knowledge of relevant equipment
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and cleaning techniques
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (i.e. lifting up to 50-lbs, bending, kneeling, reaching)
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience required
- Must be able to work night shift including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.