This key guest service position is responsible for creating and driving the guest experience by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of guest service and sales of our Retail products.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests, provide product information, selection, suggestion and sales. Customer billing and payment settlement. Maintaining public health, sanitation and proactive health and safety standards. Provide resort activity and amenities information and recommendations. Complete inventory and restock sections and supplies.
- Perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to great and serve each guest
- Knowledge and conversational ability in order to effortlessly provide guest experience and encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related products and company services/activities/products across the complex
- Willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Previous point of sale, food/beverage preparation experience preferred
- Demonstrate highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills
- Ability to effortlessly recommend/ persuade/up sell all forms of Hershey Store products to guests in order to maximize both the guest experience and Hershey revenue
- Outstanding attention to detail – both in personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another associate’s guests’ needs
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.