Partner with and assist the General Manager in the operation of the stores(s) through managing, training, coaching, and mentoring fellow associates to delivering a best in class customer experience and sales of our retail products.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests, provide product information, selection, suggestion and sales. Maintain public health, sanitation and proactive health and safety standards. Provide resort activity and amenities information and recommendations. Work directly with Manager to assist with delegated tasks.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Employ persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales system
- Good mathematical skills and working knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Demonstrates personal involvement and supervision to ensure the workplace is safe for all guests and staff
- Enforces all health and safety/sanitation standards
- Must be efficient and accurate with receiving, merchandising, product returns, POS, cash auditing and handling
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.