This position is responsible for providing an on-going forecast, analytical review and representation of the Niagara Falls market conditions. This will allow management to exploit accommodation occupancy, rates and maximize RevPAR and the property’s profitability. Reporting to the Revenue Manager, this position will provide revenue analysis of two hotels. Key focus will be assisting the Revenue Manager with the collection, review and evaluation of appropriate data to assist the properties in developing short to long-term strategies for all market segments as well as the maintenance of all Revenue Management systems.
Manage rates and inventory for all distribution channels. Complete daily and weekly statistical reports in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Build ad hoc reports using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access as required. Prepare daily competitive rate shop reports. Build and maintain all rates within the PMS and CRS. Complete Group business evaluations. Any other duties as assigned by the Revenue Manager.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and passion to maximizing revenue
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Demonstrate friendly and professional telephone manners
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail as it pertains to trend analysis and accuracy in rates, rate placement and attention needed for all tasks and duties
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks with deadlines and time sensitive information
- Excellent ability with mathematical, analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Proficient in accounting processes
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Ability to conduct audit checks to ensure inventory controls and rate parity
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize all competitive and revenue related tools to increase REVPAR
- Demonstrate the ability to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and help fellow colleagues, as well as working independently
- Demonstrate ability to uphold confidential information
- Must be flexible in scheduling
- Starwood experience preferred
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.