Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of activities to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Office.
Candidate will work directly with sales manager to create proposals and contracts and complete other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally
- Demonstrate professional reception and telephone manners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Word and Excel
- Preferred knowledge of Delphi
- Previous related experience in reception/customer service and secretarial/administration preferred
- Good mathematical skills and working knowledge of accounting principles
- This position requires that all work and correspondence be treated with the highest level of confidentiality
- Related College Diploma or the equivalent in education and experience
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.