See Sight Tours proudly offers guests personalized, small-group tours and services in 17 cities across the USA and Canada. Our team is dedicated to creating exciting and enjoyable experiences for guests through providing friendly and professional service at an affordable price.
As an award-winning company, customer service is the foundation of everything we do. Our team is dedicated to providing top notch service and the guest experience is our number one priority.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Associate - Local Partnerships will help build the hotel sales program, increase hotel tour sales revenue, and foster relationships with local accommodation partners. This is a client-focused role, and the successful candidate will showcase exemplary relationship building skills. Tasked with growing the hotel distribution network for the See Sight Tours’ product mix, the Sales Associate - Local Partnerships will showcase our signature services to accommodation partners in various cities to help increase exposure to local markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Increase revenue across all product lines by growing the hotel distribution channel network.
- Develop local partner incentive programs.
- Establish relationships with local industry partners in all destinations.
- Contract administration and client onboarding
- Nurture existing relationships and provide ongoing support to partners to boost sales efforts.
- Oversee monthly invoicing.
- Work with the management team to provide insight into potentially lucrative new products.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ previous tourism sales experience; experience with hotel sales an asset
- Able and willing to travel and work flexible shifts as business requires (some weekends and holidays)
- Experience creating and delivering presentations and webinars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a solid grasp of time-management
- Approachable and outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic team player that is equally comfortable working independently
- Competitive wage, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and vision)
To apply applicants should email their cover letter and resume to the following email addresses:
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.