The Sales Coordinator + Office Administrator is responsible for coordinating the full-cycle logistics of the sales department. This individual has a love of craft beer and the Oast House lifestyle, always works to put customers first at every opportunity and offers flexibility, tact problem solving skills and exceptional organizational / administrative abilities.
- Responsible for promptly and accurately generating invoices for sales clients, on an as needed basis in Sage Simply Accounting Software.
- Conducting weekly sales calls over phone or email to Oast House clients, informing them of any new seasonal releases and ensuring plentiful stock levels of Oast House product.
- Working towards weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Act as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales representatives are not available.
- Account Management - responding to and assisting with client inquiries, questions or concerns.
- Supervise the Logistics + Brand Ambassador to ensure timely and efficient deliveries occur on a daily basis, while offering the highest level of customer service.
- Be on call during delivery days to answer any questions, and provide on-the-spot solutions to any delivery day queries.
- Administer labour budget for the logistics department.
- Organizing efficient daily delivery routes to locations around Southern Ontario.
- Supervising the load-in on a delivery day to ensure that the delivery vehicle has the correct product on board.
- Ensuring that the Logistics + Brand Ambassador effectively collects empty kegs from clients.
- Submit Payroll for the offsite event + logistics departments.
- Monitoring the inventory of product both on site, and offsite.
- Processing credit card payments for select clients.
- Prepare cash and cheque payments for bank deposit. Totalling and recording the deposit amounts, filling out deposit slips, and bundling the funds and slips. Making deposits at the bank on an as-needed basis.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Research any discrepancies by checking bills, invoices, sales receipts and bank deposit records.
- Accounts Receivables: Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, and mail.
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity. Reports typically list active accounts, the status of the accounts and collection costs.
- Presenting sales reports on a bi-weekly basis to the sales department.
- Assisting in sales forecasting.
- Monitoring production schedules based on market demands.
- Attending sales meeting on a bi-weekly basis
- Assisting with LCBO orders + Logistics, when required.
- Administering promotional material to Oast House clients, as well as managing the monthly allotments of promotional material.
- Tracking monthly keg sales for inventory purposes, and reporting these figures to financial department.
- Answering phones and responding to general inquiries during regular business hours.
- Weekly ordering of office supplies.
- Collecting and administering mail on a daily basis.
- Supervisor of computer/admin systems. Maintenance and updating of all computer hardware and software, including passwords and registration. Ensuring all operating systems are functioning and kept relevant. Liason to hosting companies for website, company emails
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.