This position will represent WildPlay Niagara Falls to a broad base of consumers and corporations increasing bookings through effective application and promotion of outdoor adventure benefits and programs. The Sales Coordinator will provide input and be supported by marketing campaigns that are focused on offering value and communicating the unique outdoor adventure experience at both MistRider Zipline and Whirlpool Adventure Course. This position will ensure effective market coverage by developing a plan for regular and systematic sales calls on existing and potential clients.
Day to day interpretation of selling guidelines and policies, ensuring contracts and proposals are appropriately written, reviewing sales plans and ensuring that sales actions and follow-up activities are executed in a timely manner.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Sell individual and group bookings for both MistRider Zipline and Whirlpool Adventure Course
- Develop a monthly rolling action plan looking out 30 to 90 days to ensure that sales and revenue targets are exceeded
- Develop Corporate/School/Group client lists from designated territories and accounts
- Participate in direct sales prospecting designed to drive consumers and corporate customers through the sales process and closing sales by executing the following activities: generation of leads, site tours, phone techniques, presentations, and networking.
- Ensure all inquiries are dealt with immediately and receive all necessary information within 30 minutes when possible (24 hours definite response time), and where applicable, mailed/emailed the same day.
- Service accounts from initial contact, (either self-generated or pre-qualified inquiries) to business booked and confirmed with deposit.
- Travel out of town on Company Business, attending designated Trade Shows, Sales Trips, or Conferences.
- Collaborate in the creation of new sales and marketing programs, as well as public relations with General Manager, The Niagara Parks Commission, and WildPlay Ltd.
- Establish strong and healthy work habits to generate the maximum productivity in generating new sales.
- Successfully convert “walk-in” leads into “site visits” – secure sale with an informative site tour and client need analysis.
- Request referral names from the new client after closing the sale.
- Solicit referred prospect by telephone offering a trial offer.
- Up-sell ancillary products/services to new clients.
- Prepares for and attends weekly management meetings as organized by the General Manager.
- Maintain statistical information on attraction history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies through the effective use of the Checkfront system.
- Coordinate and participate in the execution of the yearly Sales & Marketing plan.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism in dealing with clients, staff, and industry partners.
- Submit weekly Sales Activity Reports to the General Manager.
- Provide support to Management Team in implementing ideas and directives from the General Manager.
- Adhere to attraction rate guidelines to maximize revenue and to increase throughput numbers.
- Ensure that all WildPlay Policies & Procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain and ensure productive communication between attractions and all levels of staff.
- Provide assistance to the Accounting and Administrative Support in all information pertaining to client services, billing, and payables.
- Develop and create sales kits for distribution to potential clients.
- Proper record keeping and care of promotional inventory at all times with respect to referral gifts, prizes, donations, etc.
- Responsible for accurate financial records and proper billing procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Sales Management: 2 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.