The Sales Manager – Themed Restaurants is responsible for the revenue generation and sales planning of Restaurants.
Complete an annual sales plan. Prospecting, soliciting, negotiating, closing and reporting for group and food and beverage services and other resort amenities timely group coordination with Resort operations. Responsive and effective problem resolution as required.
- Previous related successful group sales track record, preferably within a food and beverage environment
- Previous hotel experience is an asset
- Outstanding persuasion, interpersonal and communication skills in order to successfully prospect, solicit, negotiate and up-sell outlet and resort amenities and services
- Drives guest loyalty through excellent customer service throughout the sales process, including site visits and presentations, to ensure repeated business and revenue
- Demonstrate superior negotiation and presentation skills in order develop and maintain relationships with guests to ensure repeated business
- Demonstrate initiative in order to personally generate leads, proposals, and carry out sales solicitation by making personal and sales calls.
- Able to prospect and maintain new business leads and develop them into revenue driving business
- Demonstrate innovative ability to meet sales targets and grow business
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks to meet sales quotas
- Able to effectively build and maintain relationships with clients
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite products – particularly Word and Excel programs
- Previous experience with Delphi sales booking system preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to set high priorities/ standards, and demonstrates urgency to achieve critical goals and objectives
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Good Team Player – refers business leads outside of scope to applicable team members/properties
- Able to work independently
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.