Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for performing research based tasks to assist the Sales Office.
Researching local area events and group activities, meeting planning, hotel comp set research. Perform various administrative duties throughout the Sales Office. Working directly with the Vice President of Sales as needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate professional reception and telephone manners.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally.
- This position requires that all work and correspondence be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- College/University education in Sales or a related field of study.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.