SECOND YEAR APPRENTICE (Full Time Seasonal)
This position is responsible for assisting in the efficient operations of the kitchen to ensure customers receive quality service and meals. This includes: setting up grills, fryers and equipment; ala carte cooking; ordering and stocking condiments, foods, small wares and required supplies; pre-portioning food; preparing salads; preparing menu items; storing foods; clean as you go; after service turn off and clean oven tops and work areas; any other requests made by management including stopping, bending and lifting weights up to and including 30 pounds will normally be required; be able to work in another area when needed and take part in cross-training when directed; make sure food quality and quantity is correct; make sure all food is prepared by recipes designated by supervisor; follow all kitchen regulations as outlined and directed; be able to assist in same day prep and advance prep for another station as instructed by supervisor.
- Committed to Quality and Hospitality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a cooking and or classroom environment
- Culinary students preferred
- Ability to perform under strict supervision and apply skills learned to culinary training
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma required
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.