This position is responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing equipment to ensure safe, energy efficient operation of all hotel equipment, while maintaining minimal impact to hotel operations and guest satisfaction.
Preventative maintenance on all HVAC, plumbing and electrical equipment. Equipment history tags must also be filled out accurately and legibly.
- Working knowledge of mechanical equipment, troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to solder up to and including a 2 ½” pipe
- Ability to repair mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC equipment
- Working knowledge of electrical systems (115vac – 600vac)
- General knowledge of WHMIS, MSDS and health and safety procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job such as kneeling, bending, walking, climbing 20 foot ladders and lifting
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.