This key guest service position is responsible for creating and driving the guest dining experience by ensuring passionate, sophisticated, and proficient, food and beverage service is provided at all times in the restaurant with a high level of menu competency (both knowledge and service) and personal attention which often anticipates and responds to guest needs through vigilant attention to follow-up in an effortless and unobtrusive/discreet manner.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests, beverage product selection, suggestion and sales. Food and beverage service and delivery. Payment settlement, post – meal activity suggestions and recommendations and attending to special requests. Inventory and restocking of sections and supplies.
- Demonstrate perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to host/entertain each guest, modifying personal delivery as appropriate to different types of guests needs, interests and desires (adults, children, couples, cultural, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Previous knowledge and service proficiency/confidence
- Previous knowledge and conversational ability in order to provide quality table side experience and in order to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related company services/activities/products across the complex and to increase guest satisfaction
- Demonstrate highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills
- Ability to effortlessly recommend/ persuade/up sell beverage products to guests in order to maximize both the guest dining experience and food and beverage revenue
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention
- Demonstrate reading comprehension ability (assist guests in reading of company/local tourism literature in order to increase guest satisfaction during stay/visit)
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another server’s guests’ needs
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Smart Serve Certification
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcohol
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.