The Club Lounge Associate has the important role of ensuring that our most loyal guests receive great customer service. Also, making our guests feel that they are welcome and that they belong in Sheraton as this is the “World’s Gathering Place”.
Establish a good relationship with our loyal repeat members and acknowledge them upon return to our hotel. Professional F&B setup for Breakfast or Afternoon Hors D’oeuvres. Run daily reports, analyze notes in guest profiles and make sure that payment is allocated for packages with club access.
- Good knowledge of Sheraton brand
- Friendly and outgoing personality with professional and presentable image up to Starwood standards
- Great understanding of our SPG loyalty program
- Must be comfortable with guest and be able to speak in professional manner
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Fluent in English (conversation, reading and writing)
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Light Speed)
- Smart Serve Certification
- Knowledge of proper food handling
- WHMIS training preferred
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.