- As a Manager, you must be able to execute all staff positions in your operation.
- Responsible for assisting in the hiring and training of all new staff.
- Responsible for implementing proper disciplinary and termination procedures as required.
- Able to lead staff by example in areas such as conduct, attitude, cleanliness, customer service, organization, etc...
- Must conduct regular Team Member evaluations to be able to accurately assess Team Member progress.
- Manage staff in such a manner that customer service levels and financial goals can be attained.
- Responsible for ongoing development of staff, I.E.. personnel files, Smart Serve training, Health & Safety training.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.