The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa enjoys the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area’s premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre.
Our Spa operations are committed to a work environment that demonstrates and supports the Marriott core values and culture of putting people first, acting with integrity, serving our world, embracing change and pursuing excellence. We are currently seeking a Spa Coordinator who has a passion for excellence to help lead the Spa team. The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Spa Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the spa and assumes the responsibilities of the Spa Manager during scheduled days off.
- Help prepare schedules and reconcile commissions ensuring accuracy.
- Set a positive example for guest relations and interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels and handles guest problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure associates are trained and understand their job roles, responsibilities and performance expectations.
- Serve as a department role model by performing functional job duties such a covering the desk, opening and closing duties, various cleaning when required.
- Maintain inventory levels by overseeing monthly inventory counts on retail and professional on hand and in rooms.
- Be very well versed in spa products and services, being able to answer all inquiries.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guest’s needs and concerns with a professional and pleasant manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of supervisory experience in a customer service role.
- Flexible to work different shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Previous working experience in a spa environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of cost and labour systems that lead to spa profitability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.