This key guest service position is responsible for creating and driving the Starbuck’s guest experience at the Café by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of beverage and food menu knowledge and service.
Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests. Provide beverage and food product information, selection, suggestion and sales. Food and beverage recording, preparation, customer billing and payment settlement. Complex activity and amenities information and recommendations. Inventory and restocking of sections and supplies.
- Perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to great and serve each guest
- Passion in Starbuck’s/coffee beverages and mixology
- Willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Previous point of sale, food/beverage preparation experience preferred
- Highly effective conversational/persuasion/influencing skills
- Ability to effortlessly recommend/ persuade/up sell food and beverage products to guests in order to maximize both the guest dining experience and food and beverage revenue
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly preparing beverages
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another server’s guests’ needs
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.