This position is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Marriott Starbucks. This job ensures service standards are met and surpassed by creating the Starbucks Experience for your customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Key responsibilities include and are not limited to: delivering legendary service to all customers by acting with ‘customer comes first’ attitude and connecting with the customer; anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Discover customer needs and appropriately suggest product with every customer to enhance service and meet your sales goals; maintain customer service area and equipment in a clean and appealing manner; follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products; follow store policies and procedures for operational flow at each station; perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the Duty Rosters and cleaning standards and work as a store team player; provide quality beverages, such as espresso drinks, coffee, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards; presenting oneself professionally and encompass the ability to demonstrate clear communication skills with all customers and interactions with fellow associates; follow cash handling and register policies.
- Committed to Quality and Hospitality; demonstrated during all interactions with customers and employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting.
- Minimum Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.