This key guest service position is responsible for creating and driving the Starbuck’s guest experience at the Café by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of beverage and food menu knowledge and service.
Ensure courteous, efficient and quality service is provided to guests in a professional manner. Requires working directly with the Starbucks Manager to assist with delegating tasks, determining work schedules and other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Working knowledge of computerized Point of Sales system, knowledge of micros preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Minimum of one year of experience in a supervisory position in the food service/hospitality industry
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 12 or the equivalent
- Graduate of a college Hospitality and Food Preparation Program or Hotel and Restaurant Management Program preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.