This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all dishes, cutlery and glassware.
Washing dishes, glass and silver utensils and restocking glasses, dishes and cutlery. Keeping room and dish area and dishwashing machine are clean and tidy. Removing broken and chipped dishes and advising supervisor.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to exceptional standards of cleanliness within the kitchen
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting.
- Outstanding attention to detail – in properly identifying cleanliness standards of dishes, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen utensils, and level of required attention needed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Ability to complete any additional tasks as set out by the Chef and supervisors
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.