Reporting to the General Manager and Outlets Manager, this key guest service position is responsible for driving the Sweet Jesus guest experience by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided at all times with a high level of food menu knowledge and service. Sweet Jesus serves unique soft serve ice cream.
Assist in achieving short and long-term financial and operational plans for Sweet Jesus in support the overall objectives of the hotel. Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations. Implement and assist in managing all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP’s including safety and sanitary regulation, all federal and local regulation to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provide to the guest.
- Previous supervisory/managerial experience in a related business unit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff – leads all staff by example
- Good leadership and motivational skills with respects to motivating staff
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional composure at all times, while performing multiple tasks among staff, multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Knowledge and conversational ability to train staff to effortlessly provide exceptional guest experiences. Train and correct staff, as required, in order to ensure all staff operate at a consistent level of performance
- Develops all staff to the best of their personal capabilities
- Directs staff in an efficient and forthright manner
- Experience in maintaining and improving generally accepted cash control and inventory policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Hands on management philosophy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high -energy level and speed
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.