Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for driving the Sweet Jesus culinary experience by ensuring passionate, competent and efficient service is provided always with a high level of food menu knowledge and service. Sweet Jesus serves unique soft serve ice cream.
This position is responsible for completion of daily prep lists including accurately following recipes to make ice creams, sauces, custards, and toppings while maintaining safe and hygienic practices. Our prep cooks are responsible for inventory, restocking of selections, and consistent availability of all products.
- Perpetual cheerfulness and extroversion in order to great and serve each guest
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing multiple tasks with multiple guests/multiple items/products
- Previous food/beverage preparation experience preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly preparing beverages and ice cream
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holiday
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.