The Systems Analyst is part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for our end users. The individual will work with Microsoft products, desktops, laptops, hardware, network connectivity, and Windows software, etc. This role will work with standard office equipment as well as provide intelligent hands and eyes when assisting with troubleshooting network and switch routers. In addition, this person will be involved with special projects which require researching new technology and solving complex problems. This role also requires the employee to be a part of our On Call rotation schedule. The wage will be determined by your experience, skills and abilities. This is a Full Time position.
- Respond to and resolve service desk escalations and service requests
- Assist internal personnel with Mac and PC issues, networks, printers, software, and configuration of phones
- Always work in compliance with corporate guidelines and policies
- Responsible for both Mac and PC support over full life cycle
- Troubleshoot current Mac OS’s, Office, Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Troubleshoot Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, and other PC software
- Troubleshoot & configure printers, copiers and scanners
- Image and deploy PC’s and Mac’s to company and client standards
- Perform routine network and PC installation, and troubleshoot, maintain and resolve any related problems
- Comfortable addressing and supporting executives
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Telephone support
- Inventory tracking
- Responsible for maintaining server room
- Conduct security and compliance checks and mitigate issues
- On-boarding and off-boarding of users
- Package, test, deploy, update, and troubleshoot software
- Analyze desktop hardware and software processes for efficiency and need
- Document processes and procedures
- Train users and other personnel on how to best use the different systems and tools
- Maintain phone system users, teams, and call flow logic
- A minimum of 1 year relevant IT experience required
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT or related discipline preferred
- Working knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware required
- Familiarity with networking, routing, ports, protocols, etc., required
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to explain complex information to various audiences required
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, and other PC software knowledge required
- Ability to troubleshoot printers, copiers and scanners required
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours as needed required
While performing the duties of this job, extended periods of standing, lifting up to 45 lbs, carrying, walking, bending, reaching, pulling and pushing are required, as dictated by the essential functions and responsibilities.
Please Note: This job posting is not an exclusive list of all job functions that will be asked to be performed from time to time. This is only a sample; you may be required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
"Should you require any assistance, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact via phone the Human Resources Department"
Job Type: Full-time
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.