Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Position: Talent Acquisition and Employee Communications Manager
Location: Crowne Plaza
Department: Human Resources
- Accountable for driving the recruitment processes and strategies for all of Canadian Niagara Hotels and its associated businesses with close to 3000 employees.
- Develop and promote an environment that exudes engagement and a team focused culture.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistent, professional and compelling communications strategy to support the business and culture objectives.
- Develops custom recruitment information for job boards and postings. Liaises with marketing to support advertising on company website, social media sites, selected vendor websites and job boards.
- Provides advice and support to Operations team on ATS procedures and standards.
- Produces, analyzes and tells the data story utilizing recruiting metrics and reporting to be shared with management team on total hires, current open positions, terminations, and Employee Referral Bonus (ERB) payouts. Reviews and validates applicant tracking reports. Validates new hire, termination and turn-over quarterly reports, as directed. Produces ad-hoc report requests.
- Partners with operators to develop and distribute coordinated communications for company messages with a focus on engagement and retention.
- Provides assistance, guidance and support to operations and management teams with all recruitment, planning and retention activities.
- Full cycle recruitment including search, interviewing, offer letters, onboarding and supporting leaders through the new hire experience.
- Communicate HR policies, programs and practices to support strategies and objectives.
- Development of the onboarding experience, recruitment initiatives, HR programs and process improvements to support a positive employee experience with a focus on retention.
- Conducting exit interviews and analysis to identify trends to report back to management.
- Develops custom recruitment information for job boards and postings. Liaises with local talent acquisition teams and marketing to support advertising company website, selected vendor websites and job boards.
- Develop and implement effective marketing and advertising to attract potential candidates while building and maintaining relationships with various agencies and hospitality/tourism/culinary/brewery schools
- Research, plan and participate in recruitment trips to key employment markets and partner schools
- Required to leverage all avenues of immigration and mobility program to maximize applicant pool
- Oversee and assist with the Temporary Foreign Worker program
What you’ll need as a Talent Acquisition and Employee Communications Manager?
Experience: 5+ Years Talent Acquisition and Communications related experience
Education: University related degree
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and experience using an HRIS
- Previous hotel related work experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Previous experience with Internet web-based applications and e-recruiting tools (e.g., social media, LinkedIn);
- In-depth knowledge of immigration and TFW Program an asset
- Proven facilitation/presentation skills required
- Organized, proactive and innovate with the ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical problem solver with a strong eye for detail, a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize
- Driven and energetic self-starter who thrives on a challenge
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to travel with minimal notice
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to [email protected] or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.