This position is responsible to ensure courteous, consistent and effective guest service is provided.
Preparing food and beverages, serving food and beverages, greeting guests, attending to special requests, restocking supplies, cleaning and other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to quality and hospitality during all interactions with customers and employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.