See Sight Tours proudly offers guests personalized, small-group tours and services in 17 cities across the USA and Canada. Our team is dedicated to creating exciting and enjoyable experiences for guests through providing friendly and professional service at an affordable price.
As an award-winning company, customer service is the foundation of everything we do. Our team is dedicated to providing top notch service and the guest experience is our number one priority.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Travel Trade Sales Associate will help increase travel trade sales, improve lead development, and cultivate travel trade partnerships. This is a client-focused role, and the successful candidate will showcase exemplary relationship building skills. Tasked with growing the tour operator and travel agent distribution network for the See Sight Tours’ product mix, the Travel Trade Sales Associate will showcase our signature services to both the domestic and international travel trade markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Increase year-over-year revenue across all product lines by growing the travel trade distribution channel network.
- Establish relationships with domestic and international travel industry organizations including tour operators, travel agencies and online travel agents
- Nurture existing relationships with travel trade partners to stimulate increased demand.
- Attend travel trade shows and sales missions focused on key markets.
- Leverage memberships with local Destination Marketing Organizations to boost marketing and sales efforts.
- Contract administration and client onboarding
- Work with the management team to provide insight into potentially lucrative new products.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ previous sales experience in the tourism sector; experience with multi-day tours an asset
- Able and willing to travel and work flexible shifts as business requires (some weekends and holidays)
- Experience creating and delivering presentations and webinars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a solid grasp of time-management
- Approachable and outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic team player that is equally comfortable working independently
- Knowledge of a second language an asset but not required (Spanish, French)
- Competitive wage, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and vision)
To apply applicants should email their cover letter and resume to the following email addresses:
For further details on the postion, including how to apply, please visit the website above.